12 April 2010

Ally Pally!

On Saturday I left my home at some ridiculously early time (6.15am to be exact!) to catch the train up to London to go to the Big Stamp and Scrapbook Show at Ally Pally. The sky wasn't quite this blue (almost though!) .... I've cheated a bit and posted a photo I took on my last visit last September as I forgot to take my camera with me this time.




It was a great show, the best yet!! I watched loads of demos both in the demonstration area and on the stands and picked up some great ideas and techniques that I haven't tried before.

I treated myself to a few new bits, mainly scrapping stuff and papers but a few Lavinia Stamps ended up in my shopping basket too!!




With all the sun we have had lately and signs that Summer is not that far away Hannah and I both got new flip flops this weekend. I took this photo today so that I can make a layout about how we both love to wear our flippy flops as soon as the sun is out!



As always, thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you have been enjoying most about the sunshine, why not leave me a comment so I can stop by your blog too!!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I'm glad you had a worthwhile trip. I have been busy in the garden making the most of the lighter evenings and spring like temperatures.

Anonymous said...

We've been in Devon on holiday Sarah, I am loving the sun, getting the kids out in the garden and spending more time in nature! Magical!

Rachael Elliott said...

Hi Sarah, your new stash looks lovely! It was a fantastic show wasn't it, so much lovely stash to drool over! loving the flip flop photo too :)

Anonymous said...

All looks like some gorgeous additions to your stash! I couldn't go this time, but will definatly be saving to go in September!
Lou X