16 April 2010

Couple of cards....

...as promised in my last post!
I have two cards to show you....

It was my friend's daughter's 1st birthday earlier this week. I made her this card using a Kanban die cut toppers and matching card pack. Great when you need a card in a hurry!!




I have had this Clarity stamp for absolutely ages and I still love it and use it loads.


For this card I stamped it onto patterned paper, heat embossed with black embossing powder and cut out the hat and outfit. I then stamped it again onto white card and heat embossed the image. I inked the edges with distress ink and a blending tool, coloured her skin and gloves with promarkers and then pieced her outfit on top of the image. The background is the same paper as the outfit.

I hope you like!

I can hardly believe the school holidays are almost over, the last 2 weeks have gone so quick
but we have packed a lot in. I'm planning a quiet, relaxing weekend! Hope you have a lovely weekend too.

Thanks for all your comments, I really do appreciate them!

1 comment:

Anne said...

These are lovely cards Sarah. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. It has been so nice to see the sun shining.