4 April 2010

Happy Easter!

It's April, already....how fast is 2010 going?!

Happy Easter to all lovely bloggers!!

I hope you have had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend and enjoyed a chocolate egg (or two!)

The weather has been glorious today...very spring like! After Easter pressies were exchanged this morning, an easter egg hunt for Hannah and Sunday lunch all done and cleared away we got out into the garden for the afternoon. I nearly broke my back weeding the flowerbeds and clearing up the garden from after the winter months but it was so worth it to see it all looking nice and tidy. Hannah had great fun riding her bike up and down, playing on her swing and practising with her skipping rope. A really nice day!

I love this time of year with the lighter evenings, warmer days and flowers coming out in colourful displays everywhere, so thought as I haven't got any pics of crafty projects that I can show you just yet and I totally forgot to take any photograps in the garden today I would leave you with this gorgeous spring photo, which reminds me I must get some daffs for the house!!

Right, off for more yummy mini eggs and some scrapping, a perfect end to a lovely day!

I hope to have some crafty stuff to show you soon. It's not that I haven't been making stuff its just that I can't show you yet!

Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday weekend!

No comments: