14 April 2010

Some scrapbooking...at last!!

Just wanted to pop by and quickly show you a couple of layouts I've managed to get done.

I'm trying to give myself an hour (at least) of scrapping time each evening, to help me relax at the end of the hectic days we are having this school holiday!!


This first LO is using the new My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary papers and stickers.
And Some Close Ups!



I was pleased with how this one turned out, I wanted it to be pink and girly!!



I have a big box of photos taken back in the 1980's and 90's before I had a digital camera. A lot of the photos aren't that great, busy backgrounds and blurred or fuzzy but I am slowly working my way through them as I want to scrapbook my memories.

This particular photo was taken sometime back in the mid eighties on a day out to the New Forest and shows my Mum and Dad and Gran relaxing whilst us kids were off playing!!!

I do have a few cards to share as well but I will wait until tomorrow now for some decent light to take some pictures.

Enjoy the rest of your evening....!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Great layouts, lovely colours! You were lucky going to Ally Pally and getting that nice lot of stash, have fun using it!!

Anne said...

These are lovely layouts Sarah. The pink one is so girly and just my style. I love all things pink. The new MME paper is so nice. I just love what I won from you.

Rachel - Firebird said...

What lovely layouts! I really want to get in to scrapbooking so have taken notes :)