16 August 2010

* Birthday Time *

Yesterday was H's th birthday! She had an amazing day and lots of fun with friends and family! Her cousins came over just after lunch for some crafting activities and cake decorating, which they loved!!



Then for the rest of the day we had an "Open House" and friends and family popped in throughout the day. We had dancing, games, a treasure hunt, a yummy birthday tea and a Hannah Montana Cake!!





Today we headed off to Salisbury for the day, as hubby has the next 2 weeks off work and although we aren't going away anywhere we are planning a few day trips. We are lucky enough to live in a beautiful place with lots of beaches, country side and places to visit nearby so for the next couple of weeks, we are going to make the most of living in a holiday resort!

We couldn't really go to Salisbury and not visit the Cathedral, somewhere I have not been since I was about 16. It really is beautiful!


Apart from the one above, I took loads more photos (which I'll save for another blog post). H also took loads of photos with her new camera, a present from us for her birthday! She loves it and felt very grown up being able to take her own photos!


A true scrapbooker in training!!

It is very late, and after a hectic but enjoyable few days I really must be off to my bed now!!

Night, night Bloggers!

1 comment:

Anne said...

It sounds like Hannah had fun on he Birthday. She must be follwoing in tour footsteps with a camera and craft activities.
My husband and I are off work next week and hope, like you, to make the most of the area and have day trips here and there.
Have a lovely time.