Yesterday we took a drive out to this beautiful Castle.
Lulworth CastleWe climbed up a million steps to very top of the tower to see amazing views across the Dorset country side. With a glimpse of the sea in the distance.

Just about see the sea in the dip bewteen the hills!

We watched the jousting!
There was a great little animal farm, where H loved the donkeys, goats, sheep, rabbits, guinea pigs, pigs, alpacas, ducks, birds, peacocks and happily ran round stroking and feeding as many as she could. Great Day!!
I am sorry there has not been much crating going on here lately. I'm hoping to get back into this week, now that our little "holiday at home" has come to an end and with a new Shimelle class starting on the 1st I am looking forward to it.
Hope you have had a fun Bank Holiday!
1 comment:
These are lovely photos of the castle. I must make an effort to get there one day. I too am back at work today after a holiday at home . I am sad but at least I have a job to go to and money coming in when unemployment is so high.
Post a Comment