That looks really cool. What a great plan. I might give that a go next year.I am starting my first scrap book tomorrow so I might call on you for your expert knowledge!Cxxx
Looking forward to seeing you there then, as I also do this class. I first did it 3 years ago now, I love how you get to do it year after year for no extra cost!XXX
I did this class last year and really enjoyed it. Today I was just flicking through my album and it was lovely to look back at things I had forgotten.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That looks really cool. What a great plan. I might give that a go next year.
I am starting my first scrap book tomorrow so I might call on you for your expert knowledge!
C
xxx
Looking forward to seeing you there then, as I also do this class. I first did it 3 years ago now, I love how you get to do it year after year for no extra cost!
XXX
I did this class last year and really enjoyed it. Today I was just flicking through my album and it was lovely to look back at things I had forgotten.
Post a Comment