9 August 2010

Holidays So Far!

Good evening!

How fast are the school holidays going? Too fast for us!!

A few days after school finished, D's Mum and Dad came to stay with us. We hadn't seen them for ages, since Christmas '09 to be exact, which really is far too long but with the volcanic ash & flight prices we were reluctant to book anything to go over or them to come visit us. H really enjoyed her quality time with Granny and Grandad, making the most of the good weather with lots of days out and trips to the beach.


I love this photo of them all at Mudeford Beach taken just after they had built a boat in the sand!!

Today has been the first day H and I have spent together, just the 2 of us and we have filled our day with a visit up to our local "The Range", crafting, baking and generally chilling out!

I have done a little scrapping this afternoon, but nothing finished yet to show you.

I love the way Jenny and Rachel have blogged their crafty goals for the week so here's mine:

1 Finish some of my half done layouts
2 Make at least 3 cards for forthcoming birthdays
3 Tidy and reorganise my craft area
4 Do a photobox order
5 Blog more often!!

Have a lovely evening!

2 comments:

Anne said...

I always feel holidays go too fast. I dream for ages ina dvance of the holiday of how long it will be and then it is over. It must have been lovely to spend time with the family. Enjoy the future weeks.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time.

I'm loving the lists everyone is doing too... and I nearly achieved everything on my list last week which is a bonus! Can't wait to see how you get on with yours.

XXX

P.S I love the Lilly photo in the previous post it's gorgeous!