18 March 2011

* Happy Red Nose Day *


Happy Red Nose Day!
H's school are having a "Bad Hair Day" today to raise money for Comic Relief. The children pay 50p to go to school with their hair in funny, wacky or unusual styles and/or colours!! Each morning H protests when I attempt to brush the tangles out of her usually very straight hair so this morning she thought it was brilliant that I didn't even bother to brush it but just scooped it up into high bunches and tied red spotty ribbons!! A little backcombing and hairspray & she was all ready to go!
I'd love to hear what you've been up to for Comic Relief!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hannah looks great doing her part for Comic Relief. I did nothing. When I'm in work I hold a big baking sale but this year I didn't even get to watch it on tv as Dillon was crying all evening.

Rachel Brett said...

Brilliant photo :)