15 March 2011

* A little new stash! *

So, as I feel that I have lost my way with scrapping lately, I thought a few new papers and pretties might help me find my mojo. So yesterday I took a trip to my local Hobbycraft and then headed to a craft shop near Southampton that I'd not been to before. According to the RAC website it was going to take me about 40 minutes to get there...but guess who got stuck in a big traffic jam caused by an earlier accident on the M27 !!! Took me well over an hour but it was worth it. Apart from all the DoCrafts and Papermania stuff there was some nice goodies so I treated myself to a few bits, not that much as pennies are tight at the moment, but hopefully should be enough to inject some life into my stash!

You wanna see what I got??



I could have gots lots of the MME Stella Rose papers, they are gorgeous, but at £1.25 (!!!) each, a little pricey at hobbycraft so I only got a few. I've not had a go with misting yet but love the effects I've seen on blogs so I got a blue one to have a play with, some Craftwork Cards Candi which I will probably use more on cards than layouts and a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

So, now the plan is get some housework jobs done as fast as I can so I can get an hour or two at my craft table!!

Have a fab day!

2 comments:

Jo said...

The papers are lovely and so are the butterfly embellies. I've just started using mists and so far so good, you need lots of newspaper down though (or maybe that's just messy ole me!).

I can't wait to see what you create with your lovely new stash. x

Rachel Brett said...

Ooh theres nothing like a new bit of stash to get the create juices flowing again. Have fun :)