25 March 2011

* Look what the Postie delivered! *

I've been stalking the Postman this week!!! Then on Wednesday the doorbell went and there was Postie with my box of new goodies ...... Well, a girl needs to treat herself once in awhile doesn't she? I have several Layouts sitting waiting to be put into an album but as my albums are literally bursting full I needed a new AC D Ring. I love all the new recently released papers so just had to get a few ... there's some Crate Emma's Shoppe, Crate Neighborhood and Echo Park Little Girl. Some Kraft and 3 Packs of Thickers fell into my basket too. Right off to sort out some photos to go with my new papers!

7 comments:

Jo said...

If only I had known you were stalking your postman for that lovely lot Sarah then I would have come and mugged him before he got to you! :) Looking forward to seeing what you create with all that lovely new stash.

Lorraine said...

Thanks for dropping by. Looks like you had a satisfying day!
Lorraine BFS

Tammy said...

Oh, I love new scrapbooking goodies! Looks like you have some fun stuff to play with. Can't wait to see what you create. :)

Tammy
http://www.yourmemoryconnection.com

scrappyjacky said...

Looks like a nice little lot there.

Kirst said...

We all LOVE Happy Mail!!!
Enjoy creating.
Kirst (BFS)

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Lots of lovely new goodies:)
Fiona x (BFS)

Anne said...

It is so exciting when the postman delivers scrapping stash. I love that feeling. Have fun using your new stash and I look forward to seeing your creations. x