First up, these photos were taken a couple of years ago on a day trip to the New Forest Wildlife Park, where we were able to get very close to some of the beautiful tame animals, our favourites being the Deers.


I used some of the lovely October Afternoon Papers, my Martha Stewart Border Punch, Hero Arts Journalling Stamp and a few other bits from my stash (gems, brads, stickers etc).
This next page is based on a sketch in the current issue of Scrapbook Magazine. The photo was taken a couple of years ago and one of the few that I have of the 3 of us together where no one has closed their eyes or looked the other way! lol!


I didn't waste much time in cutting into the MME Stella & Rose papers that I got last week for this page. I also opened a new packet of glitter Thickers that arrived in a yummy box of new stash yesterday. I will share the rest of my new puchases later or tomorrow!
Looking at this page again, I feel as if the space on the left needs something ... I'm not good at leaving "white space" on a layout. Maybe I'll put some journalling there, what do you think?
Before I go, if you have arrived here via Shimelle's Blogging for Scrapbookers class please do leave a comment so I can stop by your blog too!
9 comments:
I think it's the perfect space for some journaling :)
I'm over from Shimelles class, and I love the LO as it is :) , sometimes white space is good. But if you're still thinking about it, maybe stamp something directly onto the page, swirls?
Sarah, these are lovely layouts. I would add some journalling and maybe a swirl above/below or to the side of it. I love full pages. I am not one for much emopty space.
Just popped in from BFS - love your LOs - J x
*waving* Hello from Shimelles class!
I love the blue LO!
The first one, I think maybe just a bit of background for the title? It's sweet with the "empty" space, but maybe something with the scallop to coordinate with the other points?
looking forward to learning with you :-)
Found you through BFS. I had to laugh a bit of the layout of the deer. Two weeks ago my parents hit a deer. Deer here are wild and everywhere it seems. :)
Lovely layouts and wonderful photos to boot!
HiSarah - thanks for visiting my blog. Thought I'd pop in & say hi!
Love your pages and how exciting to get a package of goodies!!
Beautiful layouts Sarah, The 'deer love' page is my favourite :)
Post a Comment