I love this time of the year. I love that the sun shines but it's not so hot that my car becomes almost sauna like (sadly I don't have air con!). I love seeing the flowers and in particular the daffodils. I love that I can hang the washing out to dry on the line in the garden. I love that we can get out to enjoy the local parks, beaches and country side without needing to pack wellies and brollies and wrap up in several layers of clothes. I love that I get to take lots of photos!
Here's a few from last weekend!
Beautiful Daffodils!
We took the stabilisers off of H's bike ... she got the hang of it quite quickly!
Having fun in the Play Park!
I have finished another scrapbook page and another almost done so will be back soon to show you!
Hope you are having a lovely day enjoying the sun, enjoying some craftiness or anything else you may have planned!
5 comments:
I agree with everything you say you love about Spring. It is my favourite season. Just now I am loving being on maternity leave and having a baby to push in the pram. We go on long walks every day while I admire spring flowers and enjoy the sunshine. At weekends Daddy can join and we can be a family.
It's the little things about spring that I love :) even the fact I can hang washing out on the line makes me smile :)
we've had glorious sun here today, it looks like spring is definately in the air.
Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog earlier,i thought i'd pop across and visit yours too :)
Loving spring photos!!!
Lovely pictures, it is so nice to welcome spring isn't it? :)
Post a Comment