1st Blog Post for February, although I'm really not sure how January went by so quick, at least a new month makes me think Spring and the warmer weather must surely be here soon.
I have been really busy working on the website this week and uploading pictures of stock to the on line shop, it is a long job but I'm making good progress. Having worked on it most of yesterday I really needed a break by the evening and so I did some more of this...

Sorry, if you were expecting a card or scrapbook layout!! I have recently starting knitting again...having not knitted anything since my late teens...I have had to almost start again...I had forgotten how to knit.
Wondering what it is going to be????

Legwarmers!!! Hannah is cold when she is at her weekly dance class so when I came across a pattern for making them I got started!
Papercrafting will always be my first love but it is nice to have a change every now and then. What other crafts do you do?
This afternoon I had a sort through of all the unfinished layouts I have laying about my craft area, some are in clear bags with the paper and photos and some are half done and need titles and embellishments, some I started so long ago I had forgotten about them. In total I have 11!!

Me thinks I need to set myself the challenge to finish them before I start anymore new ones!
Just in case you have popped by hoping to see some layouts, here's a couple I made a while ago which I don't think I ever got around to uploading to the blog.


Apologies for the poor photos in the lack of decent daylight these days.
Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah
x
3 comments:
I know the feeling of unfinished layouts and kits lying aorund. I have a box of them. Somehow new fresh ideas and papers appeal more to me and I do't go back to finish old ones.
I love the layouts you showed here. So pink and girly.
Knitting seems to be making a big comeback. I am like you. I knitted when I was about 15 but haven't done any since. I may take it up again but feel I will be useless and have forgotten the techniques.
I have a cross stitch that I have been doing for years. I fear I may never finish it!
C
xxx
ok, cool... i just added up a lot of fresh emo backgrounds 4 my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info
Post a Comment