5 February 2010

Punches

I treated myself to a new Martha Stewart Loopy Punch today and I'm already loving it. I made a card using it today but left it at the shop so haven't got a pic of it to show you!


A few other Martha Stewarts came in on a delivery today, only a limited number of each design bearing in mind I have to keep stock at minimum levels ready for the move. I'd have one of each if I could...!!


And whilst we are on punches, introducing .......

.........the new Butterfly punch from Woodware! This is gorgeous, cuts and embosses at the same time. I have been having a play with it today so should have a sample card using it to show you tomorrow. So glad its Friday today, what ever you have planned I hope you have a good
weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love butterflies - I had a butterfly theme at my wedding.

I love seeing your things on the blog Sarah. I'm just hoping that some of the creativity will sink into my brain!

C
xxx